Norime, kad galėtumėte dirbti mėgstamą darbą ir aktyviai dalyvauti kuriant mūsų ateitį. Todėl labai stengiamės kurti įkvepiančią kultūrą. Ji padeda jums ugdyti savo įgūdžius, kaupti žinias ir lavinti kūrybiškumą. Juk jeigu sekasi jums, sekasi mums visiems.
Ar norėtumėte pasidalyti savo talentu ir entuziazmu su mumis?
Ieškome KREDITŲ ANALITIKO (-ĖS) Vilniuje
Skelbiamas konkursas KREDITŲ ANALITIKO (-ĖS) pareigoms užimti. Gyvenimo aprašymus prašome siųsti iki 2017 m. spalio 12 d. Informuosime tik atrinktus kandidatus.
Credit Analyst (Vilnius)
Credit Analyst will be responsible for the processing and analysing credit applications for leases and loans for the acquisition of commercial transportation and construction equipment, as submitted by customers, dealers and sales team.
Main activities and core responsibilities:
• Analysing credit applications and verifying credit data consistency.
• Collating additional relevant information prior to underwriting.
• Interacting extensively with sales team to negotiate lease and loan structuring and collateral analysis requirements for transactions to ensure sound underwriting and risk practices.
• Preparing retail credit applications in accordance with Credit Policy and Procedures.
• Making recommendations and taking decisions within approved credit policy and procedures.
• Attending credit committee meetings and follow-up with further information requirements.
• Managing credit application flow ensuring accurate and timely processing of applications.
• Ensuring accurate and complete documentation of credit files and recommending credit lines for current and prospective customers.
• Identifying and implementing process improvements in the credit process.
Essential education and professional experience:
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or closely related field.
• Minimum three years of experience in lease or loan underwriting, preferred in commercial finance industry;
• Credit analyst working experience;
• Solid credit underwriting and analytical experience, including familiarity with credit bureau reports, commercial business reports, collateral valuation knowledge and other reference sources (insurance, finance, trade).
• Proven ability to analyse financial statements and prepare summaries of key information. Experience interpreting key financial information and assessing potential impact on the obligor is necessary.
Competences and skills:
• Good knowledge/ understanding of financial products, services and procedures.
• Target oriented, prioritization skills and time management skills to meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• High level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fluency in the local language.
• Advanced level in reading, writing and speaking English and preferably Russian languages; additional languages a plus.
Travel requirements: occasionally.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The position located in: Vilnius, Lithuania
Last application date: 12.10.2017
Send your CV and motivation letter to: karjera [at] volvo [dot] com
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, “Volvo Lietuva” Human Resources Manager, Mob. +370 686 77016; email: vilma [dot] suchockiene [at] volvo [dot] com