Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
To support our business growth in Lithuania, we are looking for
Volvo FInancial Services Lithuania (temporry contract)
As an essential part of VFS team, reporting directly to the Chief Accountant “VFS LT”, Accountant will play an important role and be responsible for all relevant accounting processes of Volvo Financial Services in Lithuania.
You will be responsible for:
· Maintaining General Ledger and ensuring reconciliations
We expect you have:
· Preferable 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
· Knowledge of international accounting practices and principles;
· Practice in IFRS accounting;
· Sound knowledge of legal tax requirements (VAT, Income tax, etc.)
· Leasing accounting knowledge would be an advantage
What will help you to succeed:
In return company offers:
· Professional and personal development opportunities, competitive salary
· Friendly and professional team to work with, a company that genuinely cares about you
· Exciting opportunity to work in multicultural company recognized as one of the best in business world
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English: email@example.com
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, “Volvo Lietuva” Human Resources Manager, Mob. +370 686 77016; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about processing of personal data in “Volvo Group” recruitment process press here.