Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
To support our business growth in Lithuania, we are looking for
VFS Chief Accountant
As an essential part of VFS team, reporting directly to the Head of Finance CE North, Chief Accountant will play an important role and be responsible for all relevant accounting processes of Volvo Financial Services in Lithuania.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring tax and financial compliance to local laws and group policy;
- Implementing changes in accounting policies and reporting requirements;
- Preparation of financial statements and special internal/state reports;
- Managing monthly end closing process and preparation for annual audit;
- Providing correct, complete and timely financial information for reporting, forecasting and controlling purposes;
- Supporting stakeholders throughout the entire closing process;
- Leading and supporting accountant within legal entity;
- Cross-functional cooperation with colleagues within Volvo Group;
- Partnership with Sales, Operations and Credit teams in development of high quality portfolio.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Strong business understanding;
- Knowledge of international accounting practices and principles;
- Practice in IFRS accounting;
- Sound knowledge of legal tax requirements (VAT, Income tax, etc.);
- Leasing accounting knowledge;
- Leadership experience would be an advantage.
What will help you to succeed:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to train, develop and motivate the staff;
- Analytical thinking, change management;
- Being proactive, methodical and assertive;
- Problem solving, networking, autonomy;
- Ability to work as part of a team while accomplishing departmental and company goals;
- Positive attitude towards work and eagerness to work with the team;
- Ability to prioritize work and organize the workload;
- Computer literacy, especially with MS Excel, are required;
- Fluency in the local language;
- Very good written and spoken English language skills;
- Experience in working in an international environment, preferably in leasing or banking area;
- Ability to build, develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, competitive salary;
- Friendly and professional team to work with, a company that genuinely cares about you;
- Exciting opportunity to work in multicultural company recognised as one of the best in business world.
2800-3700 EUR gross
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position located in: Vilnius, Lithuania
Last application date: 12.12.2020
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted. For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, “Volvo Lietuva” Human Resources Manager, Mob. +370 686 77016; email: email@example.com
For information about processing of personal data in “Volvo Group” recruitment process press here.