To support our business growth in Lithuania, we are looking for
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Junior Sales Representative is responsible for the execution of the commercial activities of Volvo Financial Services in the Lithuanian market to ensure the achievement of VFS sales, yield, market penetration, customer satisfaction and productivity objectives. Junior Sales Representative’s activities are focused to actual sales and are customer facing but is also working in a cross functional team. He / she is supporting sales of Volvo Group sister Business Areas (Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Bus).
Main activities and core responsibilities:
• Execute sales & marketing strategies towards the achievement of VFS profitability and sales objectives
• Execute the captive approach and sales & marketing process according to defined standards
• Manage assigned small customer accounts to achieve the goals and develop business relationships
• Maximize growth and new business development with a strong focus on interest spread, fee income and profitability while securing the quality of the credit portfolio
• Proactively seek opportunities to enhance service offerings using local knowledge and customer relationships
• Build strong working relationships with the corresponding Volvo Business Area sales team
• Proactive selling other financing related products, as insurance
• Assist in the development of a quality and balanced credit portfolio
• Provide assistance regarding debt collection and risk management activity as and when requested
• Review, report and follow up the performance of service performance / contracts providing feedback
• Assist in accurate reporting of performance and forecasting of sales performance
We expect from you:
• University degree in Business or related field
• Typically a minimum of 2 years of experience in selling leasing and insurance products
• Knowledge of commercial vehicle and business solution market
• Preferable cross functional experience in sales, credit, operations, etc.
• Preferable previous experience in working in an international environment
• Interpersonal skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent sales and negotiating skills
• Profound ability to build, develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, dealers and colleagues in the Volvo Group’s product companies
• Ability to perceive and interpret relevant information and translate it into result-oriented actions
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Target-driven, self-motivated and tenacious in achieving the set objectives
• High level of IT application skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Point)
• Proficiency in Lithuanian language, advanced level in English, Russian is a plus
We create a work environment for all employees in which they can apply the available knowledge and acquire new skills, and of course, actively contribute to the company's and, at the same time, personal success. We will be glad to see you in our team!
Last application date: 30.11.2022
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English: email@example.com
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, “Volvo Lietuva” Human Resources Manager, Mob. +370 686 77016; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process press here.