To support our business growth in Lithuania, we are looking for
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Trainee in Operations Department at VFS is responsible for for administration of documentation of new leasing agreements and monitoring of existing agreement as well as respective evidence of contracts in the contract management system. Accountable for all customer queries and requests and resolves them or passes them to the responsible function. Responsible for invoicing, contracts termination, changes of active leasing agreements.
· would like to gather experience working within contract initiation/administration and customer service in the finance/ leasing industry
· have interpersonal skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills
· would like to gather knowledge of financial service products & services
· is studying in Business or related field
· have ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details
· have ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· are fluent in Lithuanian and advanced in English
· have communicative Russian (would be an asset)
· to join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win
· opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
· a space to initiate and implement changes for customer success and prosperity of society
· an environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead
· a package of additional company benefits
· flexibility that enables work-life balance
· full time or part time job
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English: email@example.com
Salary for this position ranges from 1000–1400 EUR gross before taxes
Last application date: 30.11.2022
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, “Volvo Lietuva” Human Resources Manager, Mob. +370 686 77016; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process press here.